Exclusive insider source: Adam Levine reveals his return to ‘The Voice’ after a successful summer has led to multiple conflicts with Maroon 5

Adam Levine has a lot to look forward to!

After Maroon 5 wrapped their short East Coast tour and headlined Milwaukee and Ottawa festivals, Levine is preparing for his return to The Voice, which starts filming this summer.

“Adam is excited to be back on The Voice [set] this summer and looking forward to the new season,” a source exclusively tells PEOPLE of the new season that is set to air in 2025.

In addition to The Voice, the Maroon 5 frontman — who performed fan-favorite hits like “This Love,” “Moves Like Jagger” and “Sugar” with the band over the weekend.

Is also preparing for the second half of the band’s Las Vegas residency, which kicks off Sept. 27.

“New music is also coming soon,” the source tells PEOPLE of the group.

Maroon 5 kicked off their Las Vegas residency at Dolby Live at Park MGM in March 2023.

 The shows ran through August of that year, and in December, it was announced that the band was returning to Sin City for 16 more shows, beginning in May 2024.

“I’m really look forward to doing it again and honestly could never have told you that before we started,” Levine previously told PEOPLE, admitting he was initially “skeptical” of the residency. “I had no idea what to expect. Obviously I went into it with an open mind and a good attitude, but I was actually shocked at how much I enjoyed it.”

After the first half of their Vegas residency wrapped on June 1, Maroon 5 took a short break before traveling to the East Coast this summer for a few select dates through Michigan, Indiana, Toronto, North Carolina, New Jersey, Massachusetts, and New York. In early July, they headlined Milwaukee and Ottawa music festivals.

The second half of their Vegas residency picks back up on Sept. 27, and the band will play another eight shows before wrapping on Oct. 12.

Before returning to Vegas, Levine will start filming season 27 of The Voice beside fellow coaches John Legend, Michael Bublé and newcomer Kelsea Ballerini. His return to the show, which was announced in early June, marks the first time he has come back since his departure in season 16.

At the time of his exit, Levine opened up about his decision to leave, penning a lengthy note on Instagram in May 2019.

“About 8 years ago, Mark Burnett convinced us to sign up for this show where you sit in a big red chair with your back turned away from the singers on the stage. First thank you must go to Mark. ❤️ We had no idea what we were doing or where it was going,” he wrote. “After the first day of shooting, I sat there, stunned. I said to myself ‘there’s some magic here. Something is definitely happening.’ It went on to be a life shaping experience that will be close to my heart forever.”

In his note, Levine also gave a shout-out to his best bud Blake Shelton, whom he coached alongside since the show’s premiere. “Our friendship is and always will be one for the books. Whatever this whole surreal experience was, I’m just happy I got to experience it with you. You’re my brother for life,” he wrote to the country star.

In May 2023, Levine returned to The Voice stage with Maroon 5 to perform their single “Middle Ground.”

NBC has yet to announce a premiere date for season 27, but season 26 is set to air this fall.

Follow us to see more useful information, as well as to give us more motivation to update more useful information for you.

Source: USA Today

Related Posts

Scarlett Johansson calls for a ‘hot’ co-host for Jenna Bush Hager

Scarlett Johansson Calls for a ‘Hot’ Co-Host for Jenna Bush Hager In a candid discussion that captured the attention of the media world, Scarlett Johansson has voiced…

Brad Pitt ‘happy’ and ‘thriving’ with girlfriend Ines de Ramon after divorcing Angelina Jolie (Source)

Brad Pitt ‘Happy’ and ‘Thriving’ with Girlfriend Ines de Ramon After Divorcing Angelina Jolie Brad Pitt, the iconic Hollywood actor, finds himself in a new phase of…

ABC News’ latest hire leaves insiders reeling after layoffs: ‘Nobody knows who she is!’

ABC News’ Latest Hire Leaves Insiders Reeling After Layoffs: ‘Nobody Knows Who She Is!’ ABC News has made waves with their latest appointment, leaving many insiders taken…

Scarlett Johansson reveals she has a strict rule to keep her daughter safe

Scarlett Johansson Reveals She Has a Strict Rule to Keep Her Daughter Safe Scarlett Johansson, the acclaimed actress known for her roles in films such as “Lost…

Scarlett Johansson speaks out on choosing a permanent co-host for Jenna Bush Hager

Scarlett Johansson Speaks Out on Choosing a Permanent Co-host for Jenna Bush Hager In the world of morning television, dynamic partnerships can significantly influence a show’s success….

Michael Strahan opens up about his daughter’s cancer battle

Michael Strahan Opens Up About His Daughter’s Cancer Battle Michael Strahan, the beloved former NFL player and television personality, has recently shared the deeply personal journey of…

error: Content is protected !!