Prince Harry revealed the reason he refused King Charles’ invitation to stay at the royal residence during his trip to London, making fans cry (video)

Prince Harry reportedly declined King Charles’ invitation to stay in a royal residence during his recent trip to London, according to the Sunday Times.

The Duke of Sussex — who used to live at the Frogmore Cottage alongside his wife, Meghan Markle,

before stepping down from his royal duties in 2020 — opted to stay in a hotel, per royal correspondent Roya Nikkhah.

Harry landed in the U.K. on May 7 for the 10th anniversary of the Invictus Games, which was hosted at St. Paul’s Cathedral.

At the time, he confirmed through his rep that his dad would be unable to meet with him during his nearly four-day trip abroad.

“In response to the many inquiries and continued speculation on whether or not the duke will meet with his father while in the UK this week,

it unfortunately will not be possible due to His Majesty’s full program,” a spokesperson for the father of two told Page Six on May 7.

“The duke of course is understanding of his father’s diary of commitments and various other priorities and hopes to see him soon.”

Several insiders told Page Six that Harry also extended an invitation to the games to other royal family members. However, they didn’t show up amid ongoing tension.

Harry’s sister-in-law, Kate Middleton, remains out of the public eye as she undergoes cancer treatment.

As for Prince William, their feud stems even deeper as we previously revealed the brothers haven’t talked in over a year following the release of the duke’s 2023 memoir, “Spare.”

Meanwhile, Harry was met with open arms by his mom Princess Diana’s family as several of them attended the games.

Insiders told us he was embraced by his uncle Earl Spencer and aunt Lady Jane Fellowes at the event Wednesday.

 Follow us to see more useful information, as well as to give us more motivation to update more useful information for you.

Source: Tampa Bay Times

Related Posts

Scarlett Johansson calls for a ‘hot’ co-host for Jenna Bush Hager

Scarlett Johansson Calls for a ‘Hot’ Co-Host for Jenna Bush Hager In a candid discussion that captured the attention of the media world, Scarlett Johansson has voiced…

Brad Pitt ‘happy’ and ‘thriving’ with girlfriend Ines de Ramon after divorcing Angelina Jolie (Source)

Brad Pitt ‘Happy’ and ‘Thriving’ with Girlfriend Ines de Ramon After Divorcing Angelina Jolie Brad Pitt, the iconic Hollywood actor, finds himself in a new phase of…

ABC News’ latest hire leaves insiders reeling after layoffs: ‘Nobody knows who she is!’

ABC News’ Latest Hire Leaves Insiders Reeling After Layoffs: ‘Nobody Knows Who She Is!’ ABC News has made waves with their latest appointment, leaving many insiders taken…

Scarlett Johansson reveals she has a strict rule to keep her daughter safe

Scarlett Johansson Reveals She Has a Strict Rule to Keep Her Daughter Safe Scarlett Johansson, the acclaimed actress known for her roles in films such as “Lost…

Scarlett Johansson speaks out on choosing a permanent co-host for Jenna Bush Hager

Scarlett Johansson Speaks Out on Choosing a Permanent Co-host for Jenna Bush Hager In the world of morning television, dynamic partnerships can significantly influence a show’s success….

Michael Strahan opens up about his daughter’s cancer battle

Michael Strahan Opens Up About His Daughter’s Cancer Battle Michael Strahan, the beloved former NFL player and television personality, has recently shared the deeply personal journey of…

error: Content is protected !!