Prince Harry will soon confront being shunned by King Charles, as he’s “not allowed” to reunite with any family members upon returning to the UK

Prince Harry will be forced to face the reality of his estrangement from the royal family over the coming days, according to a royal author.

Harry’s relationship with the Firm appears to be at an all-time low; tellingly he recently missed his friend the Duke of Westminster’s wedding to avoid crossing paths 

with his older brother William. And he failed to reunite with a single family member during his return to the UK in May.

And he will likely be all the more aware of his isolation from the royals this weekend. On Saturday,

the family will all gather together to celebrate Trooping the Colour, the King’s official birthday, followed by Father’s Day on Sunday.

Royal author Tom Quinn told the Mirror: “King Charles’ birthday and Father’s Day are both a nightmare for Harry. 

He knows the world will be watching to see whether he is big enough to reach out to his father. He is determined to try to ignore his troubled relationship with his father and he will certainly send a warm message.

“It’s easy to forget that Harry really does love his father, he just hates the fact that Charles seems always to support William when there is a family dispute.”

He also claims the Duke of Sussex is having “struggles to schedule a call with King Charles”.

It follows reports that Harry is looking for a permanent base to use in the UK – as he no longer has use of a royal residency following his decision to step back from royal duties.

“As time goes by, Harry misses some aspects of his old life in the UK. Inevitably, the honeymoon period where everything in the States is new and exciting is coming to an end and Harry is looking back at the past through rose-tinted spectacles,” Quinn added.

“He misses his Old Etonian and army friends, many of whom have not visited as they don’t get on with Meghan. Harry is determined to find his own permanent home in the UK, which is partly why he’s continuing his legal action to get the British taxpayer to pay for his security.”

The Sussexes lost full taxpayer-funded police protection when they stepped down as senior working royals back in 2020. And just last June, the couple were also evicted from Frogmore Cottage, leaving them without residence in the United Kingdom.

It follows reports that the King is determined to forge a stronger relationship with Harry and Meghan’s two children, despite the Sussexes’s limited contact with the family.

The monarch, who has been having treatment for cancer since February, has told friends he is ‘not content’ with only seeing his grandchildren on video calls after meeting Archie, five, only a handful of times and two-year-old Lilibet just once.

His decision to step up efforts to become more involved comes as it can be revealed he sent Lili a ‘heartfelt gift and card’ on her birthday last week.

Sources close to the 75-year-old King say he is “keener than ever” to focus on his family and his duties and “make up for lost time” after being forced to scale back engagements after his diagnosis.

 Follow us to see more useful information, as well as to give us more motivation to update more useful information for you.

Source: Tampa Bay Times

Related Posts

Scarlett Johansson calls for a ‘hot’ co-host for Jenna Bush Hager

Scarlett Johansson Calls for a ‘Hot’ Co-Host for Jenna Bush Hager In a candid discussion that captured the attention of the media world, Scarlett Johansson has voiced…

Brad Pitt ‘happy’ and ‘thriving’ with girlfriend Ines de Ramon after divorcing Angelina Jolie (Source)

Brad Pitt ‘Happy’ and ‘Thriving’ with Girlfriend Ines de Ramon After Divorcing Angelina Jolie Brad Pitt, the iconic Hollywood actor, finds himself in a new phase of…

ABC News’ latest hire leaves insiders reeling after layoffs: ‘Nobody knows who she is!’

ABC News’ Latest Hire Leaves Insiders Reeling After Layoffs: ‘Nobody Knows Who She Is!’ ABC News has made waves with their latest appointment, leaving many insiders taken…

Scarlett Johansson reveals she has a strict rule to keep her daughter safe

Scarlett Johansson Reveals She Has a Strict Rule to Keep Her Daughter Safe Scarlett Johansson, the acclaimed actress known for her roles in films such as “Lost…

Scarlett Johansson speaks out on choosing a permanent co-host for Jenna Bush Hager

Scarlett Johansson Speaks Out on Choosing a Permanent Co-host for Jenna Bush Hager In the world of morning television, dynamic partnerships can significantly influence a show’s success….

Michael Strahan opens up about his daughter’s cancer battle

Michael Strahan Opens Up About His Daughter’s Cancer Battle Michael Strahan, the beloved former NFL player and television personality, has recently shared the deeply personal journey of…

error: Content is protected !!